Sunday, March 1, 2009

Silly blogger, hiding's for pussies


Seriously. It's akin to talking shit about someone under your breath and when they ask you to repeat yourself, you say it was nothing. If you don't have the courage to post publically, maybe you should re-evaluate what you have to say.

But it was good proof that the shit talking continues behind "closed" doors. Adding in to the petty pile that's been overflowing lately. I really wonder when the time will come that this can be a thing of the past. But for now, it continues. From commenting here, then deleting it; to deleting my comments relating to my son on blog posts about him. It's old!! Get over it. Live n let live already.

Or continue and have things escalate. That'll be just swell. I know I just fucking love this constant retarded shit as a daily dose in my life.



Yay, that was the crap I wake up to after a great night out. Now back to...... whatever, you don't need to know.


-- Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment