Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forgot a title and stupid autocorrect

I decided I couldn't give up a day with L, so he came to my place yesterday. I took him out to a park and we spent about an hour playing on the structures. He really loves going down the slide, but was seemingly scared to go down by himself. Also weird to find he seems to hate swings now. This wasn't the first time I've tried to seat him and he starts to fuss.

After all that he was understandably tired out. We came back to my place for dinner and ran into a few neighbors on the way. L's getting away from his extreme shyness and happily greeted them.

Dinner, bath, bed went pretty routine and he slept through the night without issue.

Looking forward to the weekend, I get L back tomorrow and his cousin's bday party is Sat. Can't wait to see how he does with a houseful of kids :)

















-- Posted From My iPhone

2 comments: