Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where to begin

So much crap going on, I don't even know where to start.

Still haven't received any news on "ex"s supposed restraining order. Big shocker. What's funny to me is she emailed friends telling them to remove links to her blog on their websites...? Then, added this ridiculous bs copywrite message on her blog trying to somehow say linking (and a bunch of other stuff) is basically illegal and will be enforced. Fucking LOL!! I'd like to see what google thinks of her trying to own a blogspot domain. What, she's gonna sue google because it publishes content she writes in rss feeds etc across the Internet?? Sorry, it's not yours to own.

And then I get a phone call from her demanding I remove the link on my site. Wow. Just wow. Again, threatening legal action and I just had to end the call there. Later on I get an email (cc'd to her lawyer) again demanding the removal of the link. So sick of dealing with this, I replied to both asking for the threats to stop and advised I'm now forced to change email accounts to avoid receiving empty (though still stress-causing) threats.

God, the time she wastes with her lawyer is unbelievable!

I got a call from her later to update me on what's going on with our car. Not much, and conversation was just tossing ideas around. Apparently we'll find out more this weekend what she's going to do. Then she mentions I'll be getting a registered letter to advise me of her upcoming changes of address. I ask her to just tell me what's happening, and a few teeth pulled later, she explains it. Come June, she's moving to a temporary address for 6 months, then a permanent one. I ask what she means by the temp one, trying to figure out where she's taking my son. Then the usual retarded response that it's none of my business. Omfg! This is L's residence 50% of the time and she doesn't think it's any of my business??

After more prying, she finally explains it. Her, bf & my son are moving in with the bf's PARENTS!!!! For 6 months!!!! Omg, this is the same girl who LAUGHED at me and posted derogatory comments when I had mentioned to possibility of moving to my parents should my house sell and I not find a suitable apartment. I saw messages like " what a pathetic loser" & "30 year old moving in with parents? What a loser" etc (paraphrased). And while mine was only a passing thought about my options, she's actually going to do it, and even better, with HIS parents. Too funny!!

Bah, I can't wait for the time when I don't have anything to say about "ex" and can just live my life without "fear" of what insane situation will arise.

L's been doing well, but continues to demand tv (or elmo, movies, babies as he points at the tv). And to make it even worse, my video card is crapping out, and I can't keep it running more than a few minutes.

Even more disturbing though, my kid is a biter. Anytime he gets frustrated he seems to want to clamp down on something with his teeth. Lately, I've seen him put his palm up to his mouth and bite down on it. I'm a bit worried how this may continue around other kids and he may bite another kid. So I'm trying to curb this behaviour.

Swimming has been going great. He's getting more confident, and now with the warmer weather rolling in, I look forward to the outdoor pools.

Off to a friends' place tonight for a BBQ, and works out great, as L & I have to make ourselves scarce around dinner time as I've got 2 interested parties coming to view my house (!) Oh yeah, did I mention it's finally listed??! Woot, another step towards setting my life up proper and I can't wait to start looking for a new place.

Bunch of other crap on the go, but don't even want to open that can of worms.

Live and let live, repeated in my head non stop.


Ps, no comments on those videos??? But he's so cute??! Lol

-- Posted From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. The funny thing is that anybody who links to the website is liable for charges. The law has to be applied the same everywhere for it to make sense. If some people link and she doesn't know, but finds out and doesn't cause a stink, it's a moot point.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she moving in with the folks because of the "baby" on the way? Do they have enough room for Liam? Will it be his home, or his he going to live there feelig like a guest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. But honestly, what grounds do you have over another site linking to yours? I just don't get it.

    I don't know the details, but sounded like a big home with room (easily a step forward from their current arrangements). But only for 6 months, they've bought (?) a place to move after. Again, don't know the details. Moving nice and East though ;)

    ReplyDelete